K-W/Brant Scale's service department has a wide range of experience, from the smallest of gram scales, to the largest of truck scales. We pride ourselves in providing you and your company the best service available. All of our Technicians are factory trained and up to date on all current weighing equipment. Our service trucks are well stocked with new equipment, and parts to keep your down time to a minimum. Our service facility is equipped with all the latest equipment, to accommodate all of your repair needs.
Our calibration services help our customers maintain their rigid Q.A. and ISO requirements. We ask you to look to us for your calibration needs. Calibrations are performed in accordance with our ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation from the smallest lab balance, to the largest of truck, railway track, tank and hopper scales.
- Pre-inspection for physical problems and levelness.
- Testing for weight accuracy with known weights.
- Testing for counting accuracy by sampling and counting known units.
- Making calibrations as necessary.
Completion of a calibration report stating make, model, serial numbers, location, capacity, pre-inspection accuracy and corrected accuracy if applicable.
- Placement of a signed inspection sticker showing date of service and the date of the next scheduled maintenance service call.
Contact us today for more details on our service packages.